You remember back in grade school...tag, you're it! Same thing, but blog style. I've been tagged, so I've got to share 5 "weird" things about myself!
1. I have to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door, and I like to sleep with the door open. I also have to have some sort of covers on, even if it is hot out.
2. I drink my coffee (hot or cold) with a straw :)
3. I loathe the sound of chewing (like my hubby crunching grapes right now in my ear)...it just drives me nuts! Of course I make noise when I chew, but I can't hear myself!
4. I like my neighbors (really!) We have a great n'hood, with friendly, fun neighbors who like any excuse to throw a party.
5. I eat my veggies first. One of those weird holdovers from childhood. I always ate them first to get it over with. I actually like veggies now, so it isn't because I don't want to eat them anymore, it is just habit!
I think I'm pretty normal, but normal is relative :) He hehehe. Now it is my turn to tag someone!
Oh, and in case you're all wondering (because I KNOW you are) here's a snapshot of me that my DH took...so this (hence the flash and out of focus-ness) is what I look like.