Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

You remember back in grade school...tag, you're it! Same thing, but blog style. I've been tagged, so I've got to share 5 "weird" things about myself!

1. I have to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door, and I like to sleep with the door open. I also have to have some sort of covers on, even if it is hot out.

2. I drink my coffee (hot or cold) with a straw :)

3. I loathe the sound of chewing (like my hubby crunching grapes right now in my ear)...it just drives me nuts! Of course I make noise when I chew, but I can't hear myself!

4. I like my neighbors (really!) We have a great n'hood, with friendly, fun neighbors who like any excuse to throw a party.

5. I eat my veggies first. One of those weird holdovers from childhood. I always ate them first to get it over with. I actually like veggies now, so it isn't because I don't want to eat them anymore, it is just habit!

I think I'm pretty normal, but normal is relative :) He hehehe. Now it is my turn to tag someone!

Oh, and in case you're all wondering (because I KNOW you are) here's a snapshot of me that my DH took...so this (hence the flash and out of focus-ness) is what I look like.

9 comments:

A Thousand Words Photography said...

BTW. I tagged Lulu :)

Angela said...

I loved reading about you! I too have to sleep with the door open and covers over me! The sound of chewing drives me nuts also!

Ellen said...

Lol! Hilarious, great idea Melody!

I also have to have covers on, even in Cuba in the summer!

Neither you or Angela would want to eat with me though, my jaw pops every time I chew!

Very sweet photo, even with the flash ;)

willowonthewater.com said...

We should put you and my hubby in a room with a plate of raw carrots and see goes insane first! He swears I can eat without making any noise at all... and I swear he's wrong!

A Thousand Words Photography said...

Thanks ladies :) Glad I could lend some entertainment. Tee hee!

aboutimage said...

awesome tag! I love the list you were tagged to provide :)

I also always need covers on no matter what the heat

Christie said...

LOL, how fun! I love getting to know all of you a bit better!

You and your kiddo are so cute! You look very sweet and approachable. :)

Jennifer said...

1 and 5 are the same for me also! Love this pic its actually pretty good, and it was with love!!Thanks for sharing!

A Thousand Words Photography said...

Phew! I have company in my eccentricities! :) Thanks for the kind words