Friday, June 8, 2007

Holy-WOW!

This week had an extra special delivery from my wonderful UPS lady...my new body! (Ha, that sounds quite funny!) I had a mini-mini-shoot with my dd before my hubby went to work one morning, and here are the results. Definately not the best to be had from this wonderful camera, but I love 'em...must be the mommy goggles!

These were all taken with my 50mm 1.8 (L glass is next on my list), ISO 160, varying shutter speeds...WIDE OPEN! :) (my favorite place to be he he).


Mommy set up the shot, and daddy clicked the shutter :)

BUBBLES! The bubble machine is a wonderful invention (just not in high grass)

4 comments:

aboutimage said...

Great shots! Good luck with the L's :)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

So cute!! So what new body did you get?!?!

A Thousand Words Photography said...

I got the 5d :) I'm having issues with them looking oversharpened on the web here...ick.

:)

Ariana Sullivan said...

Oh she is soooo cute! Definitely NOT mommy goggles..they're great :)

Congrats on the 5D..I'd have had to go straight out and snap some, too, hee.