Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween PSA

I promise next post will have pictures! :)

Since it is getting close to Halloween, I thought I would share an article that was recently published in Child magazine. It is a wonderfully informative article about the "new" food allergy status of children in our nation. Our family has more than one multi-food allergic residents in it. As the little one goes off to school, we are facing new challenges and learning a few new tricks (some the hard way unfortunately). If you do not have any experience with a food allergy, or have preconceived notions about whether or not food allergies actually exist(or if they are really dangerous) I urge you to read this article. Heck, I urge you to read it anyway, no matter what you think!

Allergy Nation

And, a list of "allergen safe" candy for the trick or treaters at your door: Originally posted at Sure Foods Living by Alison

Candy

Happy Halloween and safe Trick-or-Treating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my candy list, and also for the article Allergy Nation. I had not seen it -- it's a good one. I wish everyone could read it!
-Alison