I've been tagged! Not sure how exciting this will be...I'm kinda boring! :)
8 Favorite TV Shows (in no specific order)
2. Dirty Sexy Money
3. Private Practice
4. Grey's Anatomy
7. Food Network (really, I'll watch anything to do with cooking)
8. Martha Stewart
8 Favorite Restaurants
I'm going to preface this by saying I no longer eat out because of my health issues...so!
1. My Kitchen (literally, at my house)
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Got E and myself dressed for the day, and E off to school.
2. Got a very important phone call about my future :D
3. Signed some very important paperwork about my future :D
4. Lots of emailing. Oh, and laundry...LOTS of laundry.
5. Cooked dinner!
6. Helped E do some painting.
7. Gave E a bath, prepped for bed, read bedtime stories and tucked her in.
8. Made her lunch for the next day, edited client sessions, browsed the internet (better known as slacking!).
8 Things I look forward to
1. Hanging out with my wee one.
2. More photography! Of course :)
3. The surprises about to unfold for me with regards to my future.
4. Catching up with friends.
5. Halloween, but for E, not me!
6. New recipe success.
7. Christmas with the whole DeWitt clan.
8 Things I love about Fall
1. The earthy smell.
2. Trees changing colors.
3. Fires in the fireplace.
5. Pumpkin...muffins, cookies, etc.
6. Thanksgiving...and my new tradition, lamb!
7. The amazingly long transition we have here in the south to cold weather.
8. Crunching leaves underfoot...and taking E to explore outside. Oh, and pink cheeked urchins playing outside.
8 Things on my wish list
1. World Peace.
2. A healthier and more informed society.
3. To help others in any way I can, and then have them pass it on.
4. To enjoy every day and live fully.
5. To love openly and deeply.
6. To laugh as much as possible.
7. To live a healthy and long life.
8. To cherish family.
I'm tagging: Jenna, Michele, Willow, Mariam, Tobi and Angela